- Round trip transfer with air-condition
- Local English Speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel Insurance
- Meals are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tip for guide
- Other personal expenses.
08:30 Am. Your tour-guide and drive will pick-up you at your hotel then depart for Van Phuc silk village which is the only place in the North of Vietnam making silk. You will then discover the only family who made the costumes for the Kings, Queens and mandarins of the last Feudalism of Vietnam. And then you will go to Van phuc Silk market to buy some souvenir for your family
A soft break then keep driving to Ha Thai lacquer Village
Ha Thai village located in Duyen Thai commune, Thuong Tin district, Ha Noi. Ha Thai lacquer ware products are made with a centuries-old technique of applying and polishing layer upon layer of Vietnamese lacquer (Rhus Succedanea). Combined with egg shell and mother-of-pearl inlays, the lacquer ware found here comes in thousands designs and models.
Among the most common are boxes, trays, vases, pots, albums, lamp-shades, plates and paintings. Each product is not only pleasing to the eye, but also useful and durable.
Drive back to Hanoi in the after around 12:30 Pm.
THE DIFFERENCE OF AMO TRAVEL
+ Map of Vietnam with 04 famous destination detail maps in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon
+ 01 bottle of water/day/person.
+ Post Card for sharing your memorable trip
+ Bookmark with basic Vietnamese lesson.
+ Vietnamese Sim-Card for 24/24 support.
- 01 Night in the junk in Ha Long with 03 sea food meals on board
- All of meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Air-conditioned private car
- Professional and Experience local English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip in along Perfume River in Hue
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All of entrance fees and visiting permission in the restricted area (if applicable) as programm
- International and domestic air-tickets.
- Bank Fee related to the payment.
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Visa stamping fee
- Beverage, personal expenses
- Tipping for Tour-guide and driver. Our suggestion: 1-3$US/day/driver, 3-5$US/day/person for tour-guide depending your group size.
- Time check in: from 13h00 to 14h00, time check out: 12h00 (except the Junk in Ha Long about 10AM)
- Program is subject to change without prior notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellation.
- Hotels are subject to change by the time of booking.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner