- Local guides, local insights exclusive tour with Mr.Lam – a real Hanoian who family is living in the city over 300 years. Lam’s family has long standing history of petite bourgeois Hanoian and could share with you the contemporary history of Hanoi over the last 100 years. Only for tour-packages!
- Explore serene Red Riverside
- We are modern day city explorers: always on the lookout for hidden gems in the urban jungle
- We guarantee you’ll see places that you’ve never seen before
- We keep groups small, max 8 persons and take safety very serious
- Each tour includes DONATION to our responsible foundation.
- A unique, informative & fun cycling experience
- We cycle 7 days a week, rain or shine upon requests
- Meeting point at Chezlinhlinh House, number 7, lane 173/75 Hoang Hoa Tham, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Daily schedule: 8 am-12 pm
Do you think that you could discover Hanoi like the local? A biking product of Amo Travel called "Hidden Hanoi" was created by three young Hanoians in order to show you many other surprising secrets hidden in the zigzag alley ways in Ngoc Ha Flower village and discovering many former traditional handicraft villages around West Lake which are now replaced beautiful villas and to a floating driving range in the Red River with its kumquat and peach blossoms.
Join us with HIDDEN HANOI biking tours.
GET ON A BIKE, SEE THE CITY
OUR CHARITY PROJECT – BIKING FOR BIKES
Experience the city like the locals do!!!
From the mystifying shores of the red river to the dazzling old quarter, our cycling tours will take you through picturesque backstreets, narrow alleys and wide boulevards. Discover the soul of the city and meet real people.
“Hidden Hanoi” surprising secrets hidden in the alleyways round the West Lake & Serene Ngoc Ha Flower Village & Red Riverside
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
Had a great time, enjoyed seeing the ‘off beaten track’ parts of Hanoi – tiny narrow streets and markets, farm land – all so lively and real.
Fantastic guide! Excellent bike tour. A great way to explore Hanoi!
Excellent quality bike!
***END OF SERVICES***
THE DIFFERENCE OF VANASIA TRAVEL
+ Map of Vietnam with 04 famous destination detail maps in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon
+ 01 bottle of water/day/person.
+ Post Card for sharing your memorable trip
+ Bookmark with basic Vietnamese lesson.
+ Vietnamese Sim-Card for 24/24 support.
- 01 Night in the junk in Ha Long with 03 sea food meals on board
- All of meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Air-conditioned private car
- Professional and Experience local English speaking guide.
- Private boat trip in along Perfume River in Hue
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- All of entrance fees and visiting permission in the restricted area (if applicable) as programm
- International and domestic air-tickets.
- Bank Fee related to the payment.
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Visa stamping fee
- Beverage, personal expenses
- Tipping for Tour-guide and driver. Our suggestion: 1-3$US/day/driver, 3-5$US/day/person for tour-guide depending your group size.
- Time check in: from 13h00 to 14h00, time check out: 12h00 (except the Junk in Ha Long about 10AM)
- Program is subject to change without prior notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellation.
- Hotels are subject to change by the time of booking.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner