The capital of Vietnam has many cultural and historic sites and our A Day Charming & Historic Hanoi day tour includes the grand and solemn mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh (viewed from outside on Mondays, Fridays and afternoons as closed), the 'icon of Hanoi' - The One Pillar Pagoda, the beautiful Temple of Literature, Tran Quoc temple and Quan Thanh pagoda as well as one of the city's fine museums, a cyclo tour of the Old Quarter and at the end of the day - a water puppet performance.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English or French speaking local guide
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Vietnam visa arrangements (a visa to Vietnam is compulsory for most nationalities)
- International and Domestic Flights (quoted separately )
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, etc..)
- Tipping for Tour-guide and Driver.
- Travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned above.
Depart for the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the historic figure and father of modern Vietnam, (exterior only; closed Mon and Fri and from Oct-Nov). Then it's on to a wooden ethnic minority style house which was his temporary residence from 1954 - 1969. In the same complex you will see the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049. This structure has become one of three important symbols for the people of Hanoi.
Continue to West Lake and one of the oldest Buddhist pagodas in Hanoi, Tran Quoc, and the nearby Taoist temple of Quan Thanh which dates from the Ly Dynasty.
Your next stop will be the Temple of Literature, Vietnam's first university. Constructed in 1070, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past.
A short break for your shopping at Craft Link; a non-to-profit organization founded in 1997 in order to develop business for ethnic peoples in Vietnam, you can choose the fine souvenir for your friend and family.
Our tour-guide will recommend the lunch in one of the city’s finest restaurants before taking a tour by cyclo, a chauffeur-pedaled tricycle, through Hanoi's Old Quarter, also known as the '36 streets'. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It's a great place to explore, especially by cyclo, with plenty of photo opportunities all around you.
In the afternoon the Ethnology or Army or National Fine Arts Museum or any other upon your choice, will be visited next, time will only allow for one to be visited so decide which one you would most like to see.
According to availability: Finish the day with a Water Puppet show. This is a uniquely northern Vietnamese art form depicting scenes from rural life and episodes of national history.
Meals included: No
***END OF SERVICES***
THE DIFFERENCE OF VANASIA TRAVEL
+ Map of Vietnam with 04 famous destination detail maps in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon
+ 01 bottle of water/day/person.
+ Post Card for sharing your memorable trip
+ Bookmark with basic Vietnamese lesson.
+ Vietnamese Sim-Card for 24/24 support.
- All of meals as mentioned in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Air-conditioned private car
- Professional and Experience local English speaking guide.
- All of entrance fees and visiting permission in the restricted area (if applicable) as program
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, Visa stamping fee
- Beverage, personal expenses
- Tipping for Tour-guide and driver. Our suggestion: 1-3$US/day/driver, 3-5$US/day/person for tour-guide depending your group size.
- Time check in: from 13h00 to 14h00, time check out: 12h00 (except the Junk in Ha Long about 10AM)
- Program is subject to change without prior notice due to Vietnam Airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellation.
- Hotels are subject to change by the time of booking.
- B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner